Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 11















This week we were to come in with photos of the VAC and a text file that describes the image. I took pictures of both the side parking lot as well as the patio area in the back of the building. I have not yet decided which photo that I want to use, but today in class we will be using the photos and text to add information to the SXU VAC web site using word press. I chose to use the photo of the secondary parking lot at the VAC to add to the web site. Above is a screen capture of my contribution to the VAC site.

I have also added to my main home page. I added another link from my home page to my livetext page, which is a web site that houses all of my most valuable works that I have completed so far at SXU during my courses as an elementary education major. I have uploaded the updated screen capture of my home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment